Benefits of adding stabilising fibre
- Improves surface stability and performance
- Creates a “root structure” in surface
- Improves water retention in surface
- Improves impact absorption
- Improves surface energy return
How to install1. Ensure existing surface is a minimum depth of 125-150mm across the whole area using a depth probe and re-distribute existing surface where necessary.
3. Divide the surface area into equal sections corresponding to the number of bales to be added (please contact us to find out how many fibre bales we recommend for your arena size).
6. Use a power harrow, rotovator or stone burier and set to a depth of 50–75mm to blend the fibres down in to the surface. Be very careful not to hit the arena base.
7. Compact the surface with a digger by tracking up and down.
9. Roll the surface, then grade until the surface is flat and even.
- Our arena surfaces (including sand, rubber, pre-mixed surfaces and wax coated surfaces)
- Our arena construction materials (including equestrian aggregates and geotextile membranes)