When installing your pre-mixed arena surface, the aim is to end up with an even and compacted surface depth over the entire arena.
- 1. Spreading your surface from the gateway inward across the arena using a digger.
- 2. The surface will compact by approximately 25mm. To achieve a finished depth of approximately 125mm, we recommend initially laying the surface over the arena at 150mm, then compact and grade to 125mm.
- 3. Compact the surface with a digger by tracking up and down as much as possible.
- 4. Roll and grade the surface until level and even.
- 5. Waxed surfaces are ready to use immediately. Non-waxed surfaces will benefit from rain or irrigation to help them settle down.